Too Busy? Let our taggers do the work for you! Now accepting for Pensacola event. We will tag and take it there for you.
Too busy to tag your items?
Don’t let that keep you from making money. We get it, we are moms too and understand how hectic life can be. Many moms have great items, but not enough time to prep for the sale. We have a quick & easy solution!
What are the perks to the Busy Mom Tagging Service?
We do all the work for you!
Log in each night of the sale to watch your check grow
Earn up to 50% of your total sales
Pick up or have us donate your unsold items
No drop off apt needed at the sales
You CAN still shop the Consignor Presale
No pick up required to move items from one sale location to the next
To Apply: Register Below
How does it work?
- Register to consign on our website.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb 1 or until all appointments are filled, to schedule your drop off time at our storefront in Pace. (Times fill fast and are first come first serve)
- We will price, tag, sort & take your items to the event.
- We have drop and go options for an additional 10% to the tagger if you need clothing item prep like hanging etc.
How to get your items ready for the tagger?
- Wash and hang clothing items on appropriate size hangers usually infant hangers through size 3-4 sometimes 5 and sizes 6 and up on adult hangers. Label your boxes with your last name. For drop and go neatly fold your clothing items and put in boxes or bins. Bins will not be returned unless clearly marked on lid and container, not responsible for damage/loss. Please fold outfits together for the tagger. No clothing in garbage bags.
- Put any small toy parts in a Ziploc type bag so they won’t get lost and the tagger can easily identify what they go to.
- Make sure any item that needs batteries has working batteries. If a tagger has to put in batteries, you will be charged a $1 per battery that will come out of your check.
Please read the Busy Mom Consignor agreement and bring with you to your drop off time.