Lullabies & Mudpies
Pensacola Consignment Store
Baby, Kids & Teen Consignment Store
319 E Nine Mile Road, Pensacola, For 32514
Open 7 days a week Tue-Sat 9am-7pm, Sun 12-5
Now Accepting Consignors
The Hassle Free Way to Turn Your Kiddos Clutter into Cash!
How do I sell with you?
- Schedule a drop off appt (preferred method and processed first)
- Walk in drop offs are welcome (limited availability per day and processed after appointments) None accepted after 3pm.
- Gather 50 of your best quality gently loved clothing and shoes. (Use our prep instructions) Other items are not included in this 50 and are limited only when area is at capacity.
- MOST WANTED & HOT ITEMS can be dropped at any time without appt.
What Do you Accept?
Seasonal Clothing (GIRLS-NB to 14/16 * BOYS NB- 10/12)
- Seasonal Shoes (kids’ styles/brands up to size adult 10)
- Fall/Winter- no tanks, swim, shorts, open toe shoes
- Spring/Summer- no long sleeves, boots, outerwear
- Baby Equipment (HOT ITEMS)- in excellent condition with fresh batteries and all pieces included.
- Kids’ Books & Media – in excellent or new condition.
- Toys Indoor and Outdoor (HOT ITEMS) – in excellent condition with fresh batteries and all pieces included.
- Handbags/Diaper bags/Backpacks – in excellent or new condition. Designer MALL / Name brand only. (Handbags- Vera, Coach, MK) (Backpacks- Vera, Under Armour, Nike, Victoria Secret & other MALL brands by discretion)
- No recalled items.
- NOT ACCEPTING Ladies, Mens, Junior consignment
- NOT ACCEPTING UNLESS NEW IN PACKAGE: Cribs, mattresses, car seats, breast pumps, bedrails, formula, bedding, used feeding/bathing/diapering items.
- NOT ACCEPTING: Happy meal toys, recalled items, used board games, used stuffed animals (only Disney main characters)
- NOT ACCEPTING: Computer games, all used/adult puzzles (Melissa and Doug- like puzzles accepted with all pieces), CDs, VHS, tapes, items without cases, parenting/homeschool/adult/teen, free/promotional $1 value books.
How do I prepare for drop off?
- Gather MOST WANTED/HOT items
- Gather 50 of your best quality gently loved clothing and shoes
- Clean shoes by wiping toes and soles, launder as needed
- Clean and freshly launder clothing. Lay flat, button, zip & snap
- Wipe & thoroughly clean all surfaces of equipment & toys. Launder as needed
- Include batteries for all interactive toys and equipment
- Ziploc loose pieces and attach to toys and equipment
- Review Consignor Agreement and check for recalls
Drop Off Instructions
- Check in with one of our associates. Leave your items in your vehicle.
- We will provide you with a basket to place your items in for the inspection process.
- Lay clothing flat in baskets. Place toys and other small items in a separate basket. Large
items that will not fit in a basket bring inside.
- Wait and browse or drop and go. During the inspection process feel free to browse the
store while we move through items as quickly as possible, customers will be priority.
Consignors are encouraged to stay for returned items, however if you choose our drop and go option we will be glad to donate any items that we are unable to accept.
What can I expect after drop-off?
- Our expert inventory managers price your items competitively to sell.
- Your account accumulates 50% of all sales as sales are made.
- At the end of your consignor period items not picked up will go to clearance and then donated to local charities.
When can I pick up my payment?
- Account credit can be used towards instore merchandise any time in any increment.
- Watch for bonuses posted instore for using store credit.
- Checks can be picked up once account reaches $20 or more with 24-hour notice.